Our local chapter is just getting started and we are excited to begin making connections and building friendships with other Moms in our community just like you! If you are interested in helping guide and shape the direction of our new group, we would love for you to join us and share your input and ideas.
The monthly activities are driven by member interest and willingness to participate or host events. As a member, you will gain access to:
- A Group of moms interested in getting together with other moms to talk about life and mothering while the kids have friends to play with
- Monthly newsletter and activity calendar which tells you all events happening in the club as well as many things to do in the area
- Weekly age-specific playgroups
- Monthly Moms’ Night Out
- All-Club Park Days and Playgroups with crafts and other activities
- Monthly or so Field Trips to the Pumpkin Patch, Zoo, Museums, Fire Station, Grocery Store tours, etc.
- Holiday Parties (Halloween Party, Back to School BBQ, Spring Egg Hunt, …)
- Charity events and service projects benefiting children in our community
For more information about our upcoming meetings, or to join, please email email@example.com.